Locked and Loaded

Decided not the wait for the confirmation of my visa and went ahead to take the plunge.

Tickets have been bought for my one way trip on 25 January 2010. And I used 25,000 miles to book a short ski trip to Denver from 27-31 January 2010.

If for some reason something occurs, the downside is minimal: $100 to change the airfare, and 25,000 miles foregone. I think I’d rather that now than wait and pay a potentially higher ticket to Chicago and then shell out an additional couple hundred bucks for the ticket to Denver in lieu of miles.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s