For this week on tight wire, I mastered:
1. Turning around on the wire
2. Walking into a sitting, then standing position seamlessly
3. Passing a hula hoop from one hand to the other through my body
For this week on the flying trapeze, I learnt:
1. The back-end bat (although I messed up big time on the catch, going almost into a straddle)
2. The cutaway (yay, finally!) It’s still a work in progress, but it isn’t as difficult as I’d imagined
Also, I managed to grab onto the return bar with one hand…. but had to let go as my other hand was nowhere near. Damn those legs!